In Animation 2 you get the chance to prove yourself as an actor or for example to impersonate the drama queen you always wanted to be!
- We explore the mysterious world of emotions and how to reproduce them on an animated character in order to make your audience weep, scream or laugh.
- We learn how to analyse sound.
- Make your puppet babble his life away with convincing lipsynch.
- We enter an animation contest so you get some fresh feedback. This is a good way to compare your qualities to other animators and to exchange your experiences.
- You get the chance to become the creature you animate! Analyse animal behaviour and put those features on a character!
And finally… carte blanche: do what you are best at. Make the animationclip you WANT to make (within the time boundaries of the semester of course.
All this should provide you with a solid base to become a real animator and to explore this fantastic universe to infinity and beyond.
Technology used:Autodesk Maya